Who we are looking for
Our success is built on the motivation, commitment, and competence of our employees. Our workforce is characterized by a high-performance combination of long-standing and experienced employees and young professionals who stay with the company after their training and provide new impetus.
With us, you will not only find an extremely diverse and varied range of tasks, but also a down-to-earth and future-oriented industry with many opportunities for personal development. We invest in the continuous qualification of our employees and support you with numerous development programs to acquire the necessary skills for your professional success.
If you are looking for a new challenge where you can contribute your professional qualifications and social skills, then we should get to know each other. We look forward to receiving your online application.
Plant operator for welding robots (m/f/d)
We are looking for a
plant operator for welding robots in 2-shift operation (m/f/d).
- You will operate one of our robot welding systems in shift operation.
- Permanent control of the workflow according to drawing and test plan
- Re-teaching of the robot
- Rewelding of components (TIG)
- Tacking of components (MAG)
- A completed vocational training in the field of metal or a comparable training.
- Experience in manual welding, knowledge in TIG/MAG welding up to 3 mm material thickness
- Experience with robot systems
- Independent work according to drawings, orders and work instructions
- You are flexible and a team player
- Good knowledge of German, both written and spoken
We offer you:
- A start with a well-known employer with a stable order situation
- A versatile range of tasks
- Targeted further training and qualification
- Fun in common team events
- A full-time job (40 h/week) with performance-related remuneration
If you are interested in this job, please send us your written application – preferably by e-mail.